Lunchtime webinar series
- We run a series of lunchtime webinars throughout the academic year, using Blackboard Collaborate
- The sessions usually take the format of a 20-40 minute online presentation followed by the opportunity for questions and discussion
- Times and dates for upcoming webinars are listed in the table below, you can also follow us on Twitter for updates and reminders
- Our webinars are usually recorded, including text chat. The system will also record the times you join/leave the session.
So how do I join your webinars?
- Sign up for the webinar by completing our Google Form
- Joining instructions for our webinars are emailed out the morning before the session to everyone that’s registered their interest via the Google Form
- There are no downloads required to access the webinar if you’re joining from a PC or Mac (you just join through your web browser – use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox), but if you plan to join through a mobile device you will need to install an app in advance
- For more information please refer to our one page guides:
|Date and time||Theme|
|TBC – Our Webinars Will Return in September 2018!||TBC – Our Webinars Will Return in September 2018!|