- We tend to run numerous webinars throughout each academic year.
- Times and dates for upcoming webinars are listed in the table below, you can also follow us on Twitter for updates and reminders
- Our webinars are usually recorded (see the Webinar Archive page).
- Our team are also regularly involved with and present in the ongoing Future Teacher webinar series.
- You can view and sign up for any upcoming webinars below. Joining instructions are emailed out the day before the session to everyone Sign up for the webinar by completing the Sign Up Google Form below
- Joining instructions for our webinars are emailed out the day before the session to everyone that’s signed up.
Sharing Learning and Teaching practices with Mentimeter • Tuesday 25th January 2-3pm
Colleagues from a range of different departments will share their experiences of using Mentimeter for Learning and Teaching. There will be short presentations from the following lecturers followed by some time for questions and pointers to resources:
- Gareth Evans, Department of Biology
- Nick Wood, Department of Chemistry
- Lilian Blot, Department of Computer Sciences
- David O’ Reilly, Department of Education
- Barry Lee, Department of Philosophy
- Sally Quinn, Department of Psychology
How can I see your past webinars?
See the Webinar Archive page for access to the recordings and resources from previous webinars.
Older recordings (2016 and earlier) can be accessed on our YouTube channel.