- We tend to run numerous webinars throughout each academic year, using Blackboard Collaborate
- Times and dates for upcoming webinars are listed in the table below, you can also follow us on Twitter for updates and reminders
- Our webinars are usually recorded (see the Webinar Archive page), including text chat. The system will also record the times you join/leave the session – More information about what data is collected
- Our team are also regularly involved with and present in the ongoing Future Teacher webinar series.
Signing Up For and Joining Our Webinars
- Sign up for the webinar by completing the Sign Up Google Form shared alongside it in the table below
- Joining instructions for our webinars are emailed out the morning before the session to everyone that’s signed up
- For guidance on joining the session please refer to our one page guide: Collaborate Guidance for Attendees.
Date and time
Upcoming webinars will be advertised here when available. We currently have a generic sign up form available on our webinars VLE site.
Our last events were all part of a webinar series that took place throughout June and July 2020 with the overarching theme of “Preparing your module for 2020-21” – See our Webinar Archive page for information on recordings and other online resources which are available from these sessions.