- We tend to run numerous webinars throughout each academic year.
- Times and dates for upcoming webinars are listed in the table below, you can also follow us on Twitter for updates and reminders
- Our webinars are usually recorded (see the Webinar Archive page).
- Our team are also regularly involved with and present in the ongoing Future Teacher webinar series.
Signing Up For and Joining Our Webinars
- Sign up for the webinar by completing the Sign Up Google Form shared in the table below
- Joining instructions for our webinars are emailed out the morning before the session to everyone that’s signed up
Date and time
|Current webinar series will be running throughout the July 2021. See righthand column for details.||Throughout July 2021 we are offering webinars in collaboration with the Academic Practice Team on aspects of designing and delivering blended learning, to complement our new “Blended Learning Design and Delivery” resource on the VLE.
You can sign up for the webinars that interest you here: July 2021 Webinar Sign Up Form.
How can I see your past webinars?
- Our last events were all part of a webinar series that took place throughout June and July 2020 with the overarching theme of “Preparing your module for 2020-21”
- See our Webinar Archive page for information on recordings and other online resources which are available from these sessions
- See our Staff: Online/Dual Delivery Teaching & Learning One Stop Shop for many other helpful resources
- Older recordings (2016 and earlier) can be accessed on our YouTube channel.