Our Replay service allows you to record lectures, presentations and additional learning materials and make them available to your students through the Yorkshare VLE or by email. There are over 90 supported rooms on campus for Timetabled Lecture Capture and you can use the Replay Panopto ‘At-Desk’ Recorder on your office PC or personal device.
The ELDT leads the Replay service, a collaboration between AV Services, Timetabling and IT Services. We’re responsible for linking captures to VLE sites, supporting staff and students with the use of the Replay Panopto platform. We also conduct research into lecture capture and how students can be supported to make the most of the lecture experience and supporting resources such as lecture capture. Research and improvements appear on the ELDT blog.
On this site
- Webinar: Debunking Myths & Preconceptions About Lecture Capture
- Accessing Replay Viewing Statistics Through Yorkshare
- E-Learning Newsletter – February 2017 Edition
- E-Learning Newsletter – December 2016 Edition
- Replay Lecture Capture – How to pause and stop lecture captures
- Replay & Ad-Blockers: Troubleshooting and what to look for.
- E-Learning Newsletter – November 2016 Edition
- Replay Lecture Capture – Updates for Autumn 2016