This section of the electronic Anonymous Assignment guidance assumes that key decisions have already been made regards how the submission, distribution, marking and return of marks and feedback workflow have been made (see section for ‘Specifiers’ if this is not the case).
Setting Up Submission Points
- Setting up anonymous assignment submission in the VLE – technical guidance
- Sample student facing information (submission video guide for students)
- Testing or demonstrating anonymous assignment in the VLE
Harvesting and distribution
- Technical guide – downloading submissions, feedback and tracking files from the VLE
- Sharing assessment files between administrators and markers: Considerations and Google drive guidance