Help & Support Homepage > Help & Support – Students
Students: Teaching and Learning Technology Help
Update Summer 2021: The guidance that was previously on this page has now moved into the University’s “Subject Guides” area, and has been updated with even more helpful information! You can access the site by clicking on the image below, or you can also access the new Student Help Pages directly from this link.
The pages cover numerous topics to help you get the most out of our learning technology systems whilst you are here at York. Topics include:
- Using the main campus VLE (aka “Blackboard”, “Yorkshare”, “Learn”)
- Using our lecture capture / video storage tool Panopto (aka “Replay”)
- Using web conferencing tools like Zoom and Collaborate Ultra
- Using Padlet, our virtual pin board/notice board tool
- How to study online
- How to use our accessibility tools to help with additional requirements you may have, such as
- improving the experience of reading lots of content on screen,
- accessing additional formats for content (eg. accessing audio versions of written files) and much more!
Looking for Padlet Help?
This page used to contain information about Padlet and how to log into it, but this has now moved! Please visit our new Padlet help page (which is a subpage of the “Learning Technology Pratical Guide” mentioned above). Our new page covers how to log in to Padlet and much more, and should help you get going with the tool.