Future Teacher Talks
The Future Teacher Talks are a series of webinars focusing on learning and teaching with technology. They also have a strong slant towards inclusivity.
The webinars are free and open to anyone involved in delivering or supporting teacher and learning in the UK and Europe. They are also an opportunity for staff at the University of York to showcase good practice to others in the UK and beyond. Educational Adviser, Lilian Soon, is one of the hosts for this staff development series. Guests or highlights from the University have included
- Glenn Hurst from Chemistry,
- Emily Brunsden from Physics,
- Sandrine Devlin from LFA,
- David Beer from Sociology,
- Amy Eyre and James Youdale from our own PDLT team,
- Alex Reid from Psychology,
- Lou Stringer from Learning Enhancement,
- Jenny Threlfall from SPSW.
- Katie Lamb from Chemistry (with Glenn Hurst)
- Stefan Wytwyckyj from IPC.
- Penny Spikins from Archaeology.
- Barry Lee and Chris Jay from Philosophy.
- Martin Suckling from Music.
- Sally Quinn from Psychology.
- Scott Slorach from Law.
Various University staff have also joined the webinars as participants.
If you are unsure about accessing webinars, please do get in touch with us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future “Future Teacher” talks
Past “Future Teacher” talks
Recordings and resources from previous talks are available to view on the Future Teacher website. You can also review the reflections of delegates from the successful conference on 9 Jan 2019 at the University of York.
Below are quick links to previous Future Teacher recordings and resources, some sessions have been run more than once: