For technical or pedagogical support with the Yorkshare VLE, Canvas VLE, Replay Lecture Capture, Panopto At Desk Capture, Collaborate Ultra webinars, Mentimeter, Xerte, Padlet or for general advice/guidance on technology-enhanced learning:
- Please refer to our self-help pages for staff and students, if they don’t resolve your issue/query:
- Email: email@example.com – We aim to reply within three working days
- Phone: (01904 32) 1131
For details of our individual staff members see:
When emails are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from a named @york.ac.uk email address (eg. email@example.com) the University’s ticketing system (known as “Salesforce”) will automatically connect your ticket to your People Database record, allowing us to see your name, email address, department and ‘affiliation’ (eg. student, staff). This data is then used within the team for basic analysis to inform improvements to our service. Emails sent from a non-UoY or non-personal address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) will not be linked with People Database records.
If you wish to discuss the nuances of Salesforce’s data collection, please contact IT on email@example.com
For staff at the University of York, there are also a number of mailing lists that you may benefit from being a member of:
- VLE Coordinators – for all VLE Coordinators/Administrators
- VLE News – for our monthly newsletter and other VLE related news
- Replay News – updates on service improvements, system downtime, updates on the tender process
If you think you should be a member of one or more of these mailing lists, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the relevant lists.
Service updates and news
Follow us on Twitter: @Tweets by @UoY_Yorkshare