For technical or pedagogical support with the Yorkshare VLE, Replay Lecture Capture, Panopto At Desk Capture, Collaborate Ultra webinars, TurningPoint/Responseware, Xerte, Padlet or for general advice/guidance on technology-enhanced learning:
- Please refer to our self-help pages for staff and students, if they don’t resolve your issue/query:
- Email: email@example.com – We aim to reply within three working days
- Phone: (01904 32) 1131
For details of our individual staff members see:
When emails are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from an @york.ac.uk email address our Footprints ticketing system will automatically collect and store the following information from the sender: First Name, Last Name, IT Username (eg. abc123), Email Address, Staff/Student Affiliation and Department. This is information that is already available to all UoY staff via the York Directory. This data is then used within the team for basic analysis to inform improvements to our service.
If you wish to discuss these practices please contact us.
For staff at the University of York, there are also a number of mailing lists that you may benefit from being a member of:
- VLE Coordinators – for all VLE Coordinators/Administrators
- VLE News – for our monthly newsletter and other VLE related news
- Replay News – updates on service improvements, system downtime, updates on the tender process
If you think you should be a member of one or more of these mailing lists, contact us at email@example.com and we will add you to the relevant lists.
Service updates and news
Follow us on Twitter: @Tweets by @UoY_Yorkshare