- Head of the Programme Design and Learning Technology Team
I lead the Programme Design and Learning Technology Team, which works with programme and module leaders to explore aspects of design and delivery to ensure an outstanding learning experience for our students. This draws on the principles of the York Pedagogy and makes connections with other institutional priority areas such as the University’s Employability Strategy.
Please contact me for:
- Guidance on the York Pedagogy and programme-level design
- Pedagogic advice on module design and delivery – how to create the right blend of class-based and on-line activity – relevant activity models and approaches to blended course design (theoretical and practical applications)
- Further information on reporting, research and evaluation activities related to technology enhanced learning projects.
- Further information on policy guidelines for technology enhanced learning design.
- A strategic view of how we are developing our institutional e-learning services at the University of York.