- E-Learning Adviser
I support the pedagogic approaches to the use of technology in learning. Please contact me for:
- Module and Programme Design
- Advice on inclusive learning approaches and the development of inclusive learning materials
- Use of voting systems and other interactive engagement techniques and research
- Mobile learning ideas and solutions
- Accessible equations
- User research with disabled students
- Digital accessibility
- Future Teacher webinar series
- Reflection of challenges for inclusive practice today, UDL Camp, TiNEL Erasmus project, 1 March.
- Supporting skills in online delivery by modeling good practices, Kent webinar series with Alistair McNaught and Ron Mitchell, 5 March.
- How to grow Xerte super users, Xerte Conference, 17-18 March.
- Shifting digital accessibility practice, evaluating impact, JISC Accessibility Clinic, 2 June.
- Let’s get digital, equations and symbols, Academic Skills Community webinar, 3 June.
- Accessibility and user experience, Digital Skills for Employment Event, Uni of York, 7-8 June.
- Assistive Technology in STEM teaching – challenges and opportunities, NADP webinar, 9 June.
- Disabled students user research at the Uni of York, ALISS network meeting, 10 June.
- Blackboard Ally on content items – one blind student’s experience, BB Ally User Group at BB World, 22 July.
- Disabled students user research and accessible maths at the Uni of York, White Rose Learning Technology Forum meeting, 3 Aug.