- E-Learning Adviser and Lecture Recording Coordinator
I provide service-management for Replay lecture capture and provide advice on Technology-Enhanced Learning.
Contact me for:
- Replay related problems or requests
- Technical support and queries that relate to ResponseWare or the VLE
Other areas of responsibility:
- E-Learning Liaison for selected Departments
- Member of the Learning and Teaching Forum
- Authoring user supporting guides & documentation
- Delivering staff and student training sessions for Replay and the Yorkshare Toolset
- Editing the monthly E-Learning Newsletter
I began my present role in February 2017, but I joined the E-Learning Development Team in March 2016 as an E-Learning Support Officer. Prior to, which I interned with the Learning Technology Support Unit at The University of Huddersfield’s school of Human and Health Sciences. I have specific professional interest in the Flipped Classroom through the medium of Video, Electronic Voting Systems, and facilitating active learning. My academic background is in Music Technology, and my non-professional interests include Music Composition, Photography and Creative Writing.