(Page last updated 04.01.2021)
Can’t find what you’re looking for or want to give us feedback? Please contact us.
COVID Student Support 20/21:
Students should refer to our Student Help & Support Page for guidance. The student support page contains the following sections:
- General Troubleshooting Steps (for all systems)
- Guidance on Studying and Revising Online
- Digital Accessibility Tools/Tips
- Yorkshare VLE (aka Blackboard)
- Replay (aka Panopto, Lecture Capture)
- Responseware/TurningPoint Electronic Voting System
- Collaborate Webinars
- Other (not supported by our team): e:Vision and SITS; Reading Lists; Timetable; TurnItIn and Academic Integrity Tutorials & Zoom.
COVID Staff Support 20/21:
The University’s position on whether teaching is taking the form or dual delivery or purely online can change, depending on national/local lockdowns and changes in regional Tier. Due to this, guidance on preparing and delivering teaching can vary month to month, term to term. For the latest guidance around how the University is approaching teaching, learning and assessment at the current time, departments should refer to the Academic Contingency Group’s webpages as well as the Academic Contingency Group’s Blog.
The Academic Contingency Group have also published “Support for students who are studying remotely – Guidance for departments”.
For the latest pedagogical and technical guidance around building and delivering learning and teaching materials during COVID-19, please refer to our central page: Staff – Online/Dual Delivery Teaching & Learning One Stop Shop. The ‘one stop shop’ page contains the following sections:
- Pedagogical Assistance
- Technical Assistance
- Creating, Editing and Sharing Videos
- Creating and Running Virtual Synchronous Sessions
- Creating and Running Virtual Asynchronous Activities
- Digital Accessibility
- Reading Lists
- Creating Assessments
- General VLE Site Administration
- Student Experience/Assistance
- Staff and Student Induction Materials.
PDLT Working Arrangements and Office Hours:
Please see our “Contact Us” page.