Replay Timetabled Lecture Captures will now start at 4 minutes past the start time stated on the University Timetable (i.e. xx:04 or xx:34) and finish 2 minutes prior to the end time stated on the University Timetable (i.e. xx:57 or xx:27). This is effective immediately.
We hope this change will:
- Improve capture reliability for back-to-back recorded sessions.
- Reduce the need to skip over the start of the session when watching back.
- Reduce editing out any preparation/file navigation at the start of sessions.
- Avoid capturing previous over-running lectures.
These times will be updated soon in the weekly email reminders lecturers receive, until then you may see the timetabled slot times instead.
A one-hour timetabled slot for a standard 50 minute lecture, as per University Timetabling Principles.
- Timetable start time: 09:00
- Recording start time: 09:04
- Lecture start time: 09:05
- Lecture stop time: 09:55
- Recording stop time: 09:57
- Timetable end time: 09:59
- Timetable start time: 09:30
- Recording start time: 09:34
- Lecture start time: 09:35
- Lecture stop time: 10:25
- Recording stop time: 10:27
- Timetable end time: 10:29