Blackboard Collaborate is now available as a pilot service to those who expressed an interest in trialling the software until August 2014 with a view to assessing its viability as a fully supported service. If you are interested in using the tool to run online seminars or would simply like to know more then please get in touch; firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be collating support material provided by Blackboard as part of the initial training that they have delivered, and creating new material as required and will add to this post throughout the pilot period.
- Collaborate Demo / training site – VLE site containing sandpit areas for all pilot participants and recordings from online training. This site is currently only available to colleagues who have signed up for the pilot, please get in touch if you would like access.
- Blackboard Collaborate Essentials Training Manual – comprehensive overview document from introductory online training
- Blackboard Collaborate Advanced Topics Manual – comprehensive overview document from follow on / advanced topics online training
- Blackboard Collaborate “Putting it all together” manual – comprehensive overview document from “Putting it all together” training session
- Blackboard Collaborate Full Moderator Guide
- Top Ten Habits of Highly Effective BlackBoard Collaborate Moderators
- Clearing your Cache step by step guide to clearing your cache to address common connectivity problems
- About Blackboard Collaborate – overview PowerPoint presentation.