This time of year we receive a large number of requests from staff on how to make their modules available to students. This is a very simple process, just follow the instructions bellow.
To make a module available to students follow the process bellow.
- From within the module look to the lower part of the left hand menu
- Click on the Customisation link (more options will appear)
- Clink on the Properties link
- In the main content area under section 3 ‘Set Availability’ change the ‘Make Course Availability’ setting to Yes.
- Click Submit to finalise.
We also have a guide covering the sort of checks you might wish to go through prior to making a module live.