Welcome to the first post of the University of York’s E-Learning Development Team’s blog. We hope to develop the way that we use this over time, sharing information and opinions that we hope people will find useful. We also hope that this blog will become the first port of call for news and events from the ELDT, effectively replacing the current newsletter we send out (although we are planning on continuing the newsletter as a digest of newsworthy posts for the forseeable future).
Some of the things we will be blogging about include:
- Internal and external event adverts, announcements and outcomes
- New support resources and guidance
- Notices about the VLE system; rollover, upgrades and new features, content collection issues, downtime etc.
- Software testing outcomes or experiments
- Reports of teaching with technology best practice
- News and updates from across the sector
Please let us know what you would like to see here.